Welcome to 637 Sargent Avenue . . . . . Conveniently Located in the Neighbourhood of The West End.
This apartment block has been extensively remodelled and offers 6 beautiful one bedroom suites with open concept design and an abundance of natural light.
The interior was gutted to the outer walls and then professionally redesigned. All permits have been pulled and work has been inspected.
Each Suite offers: a Beautiful kitchen, Living Room with vinyl plank flooring, good sized bedroom with ceiling fan and a spacious 4 piece bathroom.
Kitchens: New cabinetry, quartz counter tops, space for a dishwasher (electrical and plumbing) and linoleum flooring
Living rooms: Vinyl plank flooring
Bedrooms: Mirror closet in Suite 1, 2, 4, 6 and large closet in Suite 3 and 5, vinyl plank flooring, ceiling fan, Suite 3, 4, 5, and 6 have a exposed brick accent wall
Bathrooms: New cabinetry, quartz vanity, storage shelving, linoleum flooring and exhaust fan.
Separate furnaces, electrical panel and hydro meter per suite.
• All electrical in the building has been redone.
• Each suite has its own electric furnace (10kW capacity Stelpro SFE) and includes all new duct work and a 90 CFM capacity Lifebreath series heat recovery ventilation system.
• Each suite has a 100 amp electrical service and separate hydro meter.
• Inline heater located in the bulkhead at the front entrance that supplies heat to all common areas (hallways and stairwells)
• Each suite has an inline heater located in a bulkhead that heats the air that is supplied to the Lifebreath ventilation system and this ensures that the ventilation system does not frost up in the winter.
• Newly installed lighting and fixtures throughout the building
• New sewer line and water lines installed from the city main lines to the building
• All plumbing in the building has been upgraded
• Newly installed 3-80 gallon hot water tanks
Windows, Doors, Hallways and Stairs
• Large triple pane window in suite 1
Dual pane windows in the other 5 suites
• New front and back staircase from the first floor to the third flood, providing two exists per floor eliminating the need for an exterior fire escape
• Commercial grade carpeting installed in hallways, stairs and stairwell
• Newly poured concrete interior footings with new beams as well as a new concrete floor.
• Exterior back wall ( stone foundation)was excavated and a water proof membrane applied (approx. 2 years ago)
• Sump pump and pit
• Weeping titles installed and a window well
• Torch-on-roof ( 6 years ago)
• Skylight which adds additional lighting to the stairwells leading to the third floor
Fire Alarm System
State of the art fire alarm system with intelligent analog fire alarm control Panel
Three parking stalls in the back of the building
Conveniently located ! Close to transportation . . . . Bus service to Portage Avenue, Health Science Centre,The University of Winnipeg and just a 1 minute walk to Safeway.
Come See! . . . For You Just Might Love It!